Our most excellant host this week is Tiggerlane, the Neophyte Blogger. Thank you so much for hosting....your assignment is a good one!!!
Our assignment this week is the following:
Have you heard of The Bucket List? Well, that's what I want from you! Make a list of things you want to do before you die. It must be at least five items - and you can make it as long as you desire. Photos are optional. And let's hear about some of the wackiest, most bizarre to-do's on your Bucket List!
So here is my Bucket List:
1. Have only one size clothing in my closet, preferably the smaller size!!
2. Take my children to England and Wales to meet their aunts, uncles, and cousins
3. Take my son to South Carolina to meet his birthfamily.
4. Go to Yellowstone National Park and the Grand Tetons.
5. Visit Alaska and travel up the Inland Passage.
6. Get another tatoo.
7. Watch my children fall in love and get married.
8. Become a Grandmother.
9. Finish my To Do List of home repairs both inside and outside.
10. Purchase a vacation home, preferably on the beach.
Those are my goals, what I would like to achieve in my lifetime...
Now grab a cup of coffee and head on over to TiggerLane to read the other Bucket Lists!!!