Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 3, 2008

An Award and a Meme



Cyndy, the incredible sweetheart that she is, gave me this gorgeous award last week. Thank you so much Cyndy, you make me day also with all your sweet comments.


I am going to pass this award onto my blogging friends who also make my day:



All of you make me day with you kind and loving comments.....thank you for all you encouragement and bloggy love!!!



Rose tagged me with this wonderful Meme:




Here are the rules:

You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not.
What message would you like to send out to the universe?


Message In A Bottle Meme


1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle
2. Right click and Save the graphic below
3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture
4. Post the meme and these rules on your blog
5. Return your "Message In a Bottle" to me via email ~ mimiwrites2005 at yahoo.com, sign the Mr. Linky below and leave a comment HERE telling me you've finished. IF YOU WANT YOUR MESSAGE TO BE ANONYMOUS PLEASE SAY SO.
6. Tag a minimum of five people - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag.
Here is mine.... I am not going to tag anyone...if you do it, please let me know.
Have a great weekend everyone!!

17 comments:

Jan said...

Thank you for the award. Looks like I'm in great company.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great award! I see I am surrounded by awesome bloggers! What an honor!

Anonymous said...

Thank You. Thank You Very Much. What an honor to be listed with all the wonderful blogbuds. This will be displayed soon. I love your "message in a bottle." It conjures up one I used when I was teaching, "If you can't make a mastake, you can't make anything.
Acknowledge them. Learn from them. Apologize, if necessary, for them."
Again...Thank You. Thank You Very Much...Swampy has left the building.

Mamarazzi said...

awww thanks darlin' i love it!! it REALLY is a pretty award!!

you rock

ChrisB said...

That is really sweet of you, it's lovely to know I am part of your day~ thank you.

I have not done my message in a bottle yet, must do it for tomorrow!

suchsimplepleasures said...

you know how i heart you!! thank you!
xoxo

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

Thank you! What a great award and you certainly deserve it.

I love your blog!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the award!! I am going to make Blue Momma put them on my blog since I have NO CLUE how to do so!! Your blog makes my day too; one day we WILL meet up and exchange girl scout tips and advice for parenting moody thirteen year old girls!!!

Pamela said...

This reminds me that I need to do it, too. Someone tagged me a few weeks ago.

It's a good thing my message isn't critical. ha ha.

tiki_lady said...

I love it! thanks Alison. You make my day too! I am going to do the message in the bottle! I love it.

karisma said...

Awwww! Thank you so much, you are spoiling me with all these little presents (blush). You are a real sweetheart! Mwah!

ConverseMomma said...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am notorious for not picking up awards. I never know how to get them from your blog to mine, but it means the world to me. I feel like I know you. Your adoption stories speak directly to my heart. I'm really proud to call you a friend.

Joeprah said...

Alison, this is great! I have had a nasty stomach virus/flu thing all weekend and this helps! Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

Joe

PS It is something, but only time will tell who wins. It will be exciting to see.

storyteller said...

Congrats on the award. Lovely message on your bottle … so relevant for all of us! I played a while back on each of my blogs and there are links to my messages in the sidebars.
Hugs and blessings,

Debra said...

Alison,

Thank you so much for the award. You are so good for my spirit.

I really like your "message in a bottle". I needed to hear that today, especially the part about regrets being a waste of time. I have been struggling with some "regrets" lately.

Have a great week, dear friend.

Hugs,
Debbie

kitten said...

Congrats on your award and what a beautiful message!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the award! Love your message!