Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 23, 2007

First Post!!


My very first blog post!!! About a month ago we were driving home from the pumpkin patch and I casually mentioned to my husband that I wanted to start a blog. He asked me "Why" and I said that "I had a lot of things to talk about!!" He laughed and suggested I call it the "Blah, Blah, Blog". Although I did find that title quite catchy and it was hard to pass up....I did and titled my blog RDH Mom. I will let you figure out what the RDH stands for....let me know your thoughts!! Keep it clean though!! Anyways...it took me a month to sit down and actually do it....and here I am. I have read many other blogs and frequent some regularly. I get many laughs and some tears from them. What I mostly learn is that I am not alone in this journey of Motherhood. Other moms do and say the exact same things that I do!! How liberating to find that out!! So...here I will post my thoughts...some random....some thoughtful....some humorous....some sad....some good....and some ugly. It is my little corner of the world I will share with you. Don't be shy...send comments!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am NOT surprised that you are doing a blog. You've been blogging by email for a long time already girlfriend! Now you have a bigger more creative place to do what you want! Thanks for inviting me!
RDH - Registered Dental Hygenist?
RDH- Retarded Dog Handler?
RDH- Relentless Dave Harrasser?
RDH- Resident Delightful Honey?
ok enough from me!
Love you Al!
Pammy

Anonymous said...

What a great idea Alison. Now I will have a better idea of what is going on with you and the 3 kids. (Dave will never grow up and I know it's partly my fault...but we love him anyway)
Luv U

Anonymous said...

I'm loving your blah, blah, blog! You and yours are amazing. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and beautiful pictures. Keep it up. I'm a regular drop in. ;D love yah lots.