Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Back to Reality

Thank you for all your well wishes, your chicken soup, and your lovely comments. We are on the mend finally. The kids are back in school today and I am going into work at 1:30. I feel like we are entering the land of the living finally. It rained every day we were sick and today the sun is shining and the sky is blue. It is the perfect compliment to my mood.


For some reason I cannot send email, only receive it. I apologize in advance for not being able to reply individually to all your comments.


Oh..one more thing...we still don't have lice!!! Life is good!

6 comments:

ChrisB said...

So glad to hear you are all feeling much better. I wish the sun would shine for us, it's so dreary here at the moment.

karisma said...

Wonderful news! Glad to hear you are all on the mend. LOL at the lice comment, don't tempt fate my dear. Get some lavender oil and dilute it in water, spray on their hair everyday and they will not get nits. Alternatively buy shampoo that is lavender scented, it works just as well.

Anonymous said...

Good news - especially the "no-lice" part. (itchy scritchy)

Heather said...

I had lice way back when I was in fourth grade. Not fun when you have long, curly hair! The treatment stunk to the high heaven, too! But, I did get a few days off from school and didn't have to "rest" because I wasn't sick!

Glad everyone is better!

Unknown said...

YAY! Good news indeed!

tiki_lady said...

so glad you are bacx to feeling better. we have had the nasty bug around our parts too!