HolleeAnn gave me this wonderful award.....Thank You so much Hollee....this was very sweet of you!!!! I will now pass this awesome award to the following Wonderful Women of the Web:
Sandy tagged me for this fun Meme:
The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago:
Ten years ago I was a mother to a 3 year old angel, working part time as a dental hygienist. We had our Koni, our first dog as a married couple. She was a lab/chow mix and an incredible dog. Zack was our new puppy, and our cat's name was Reena. I was trying my darndest to convince Dave that we needed to adopt another baby.
Five things on my To Do List today:
1. spread the 20 bags of bark I purchased today in the garden
2. weed and clean up the pool yard.
3. give the dogs a bath and wash their beds
4. go grocery shopping
5. write my Fun Monday post
Snacks I enjoy:
what I love to enjoy, but don't very often: chocolate, pastries, chips
what I do snack on regularly: fruit, veggies, and my new favorite find Popped Potato Chips, popcorn
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Buy some land and build 2 houses, one for our neighbors. Donate to animal and children's organizations. Establish education endowments for inner city youth.
Three of my bad habits:
1. I tend to be impatient.
2. I procrastinate.
3. I can be impulsive.
Five places I have lived:
1. with my parents.
2. with a roommate.
3. in a studio apartment.
4. with my boyfriend, soon to be husband.
5. in our house.
all of the above was within a 20 mile radius....pretty boring!!!
Five jobs I’ve had:
1. working at Kmart.
2. working at Chuck E. Cheese.
3. working at a health food store.
4. working as a Dental Assistant.
5. and now I am a Dental Hygienist!!